- XMRV linked to CFIDS/CFS/ME...enough said.
- In addition to my already known deficiencies, I am also deficient in vitamin B2 and coenzyme Q-10.
- I got the flu shot and have made it to the weekend without a major crash (hooray).
- My husband and I were officially accepted into the Georgetown CFS study.
A few details/updates:
- I went to see my regular doctor (PCP who treats a lot of CFS and HIV/AIDS patients) on Friday to go over my recent blood tests. She is just as enthusiastic about the XMRV discovery as people with CFIDS. She started talking about antiretrovirals and their possible application, as well as the future diagnostic test for XMRV. I left that appointment feeling so hopeful. It has meant the world to me to have a doctor who believes and understands the impact of CFS.
- My temperature was down to a healthy 98.6 on Thursday, but went back up to 99.0 on Friday. Today it's back down to 98.6. I've been especially exhausted and have felt pretty awful this week, but I've made it to the weekend without a major crash! This was a "good" flu shot year.
- I will be leaving for another business trip tomorrow. This time I'll be gone a week, so I don't know if I'll be posting regularly or not until I get back.
Mood (10 is best): 8
Energy (10 is best): 4 (after sleeping 12 hours last night)
Physical Discomfort (10 is worst): 3
P.S. Happy Belated Birthdays to my Mom and Mother-In-Law!