Sunday, October 18, 2009

Traveling with CFIDS is Rough

Hello from California! I'm in the Golden State this week on business. Just thought I'd check in with a short post since I was already online checking my work email.

Traveling with CFIDS is rough.

Carrying luggage, walking through airports, and flying (on a four hour flight!) is exhausting. Throw in a dash of migraine and a pinch of motion sickness, and you've got a recipe for serious discomfort.

Luckily, my dash of migraine didn't turn into to a full-blown migraine, but I did end up taking one Extra-Strength Tylenol and one regular Motrin (thank goodness for hotel mini-marts).

I'm going to get ready for bed now. Fortunately, my first appointment tomorrow isn't until 9am.

Maybe one day I'll post some advice about traveling with CFIDS.

Today's Activities: travel for work. Today's Most Annoying Symptoms: exhaustion, severe headache (beginning of a migraine), nausea.

Mood (10 is best): 8
Energy (10 is best): 3
Physical Discomfort (10 is worst): 8

2 comments:

Dusty Bogwrangler said...

Ouch! I don't know how you do it. Hang in.

alyson said...

Thanks, I'm trying!