Friday, April 6, 2012

Waiting Anxiety

I'm supposed to get my biopsy results THIS afternoon.  I think I must be suffering from "waiting anxiety" because I am finding myself very distracted from everything going on around me.  I have all sorts of thoughts and feelings and "what if's" floating around in my head.

I can't decide if I want the results to be completely normal or if I actually want something to be wrong.  I guess I don't want anything too serious to be wrong, but I want something to be wrong enough  (but easily treatable!) to explain my health issues.  Am I crazy for thinking this way? 

In other news, I have to say that I really like ScarAway.  I'm not allergic to it, and it protects the biopsy site from clothing irritation.  The scar itself has not improved much in the short time I've been using the product, but I'm not concerned because I was really looking for protection rather than aesthetics. 

No comments: