- Work has been especially challenging. We had a big turnover recently, and I miss many of the people who have left. Because I don't have a life outside of work, my "work friends" are pretty much my only friends. I've also been more stressed at work than usual because I've had to take on more responsibilities and projects now that we are short staffed.
- My energy has not returned to my "normal" energy levels in what feels like forever (i.e., months). I'm wondering if how I've been feeling lately is my new normal. This possibility disturbs me. I have been considering the possibility that I will need to quit working or, at the very least, take a leave of absence if my energy levels get any worse.
- I've been feeling physically yucky (more than usual) since my trip to North Dakota last weekend. I do not regret going, but I am wanting some relief. I have managed to ward off a major crash and I feel better today than I did a few days ago, but I am still quite uncomfortable.
- I have to take a day trip out of town tomorrow (Sunday) for my job. I am not looking forward to it because I am still physically exhausted and trying to recover from my trip last week. I really hope this excursion doesn't set me back too much. I'm feeling a lot of anxiety about this.
- And, of course, I've been singing the usual woebegone song of CFIDS/CFS/ME sufferers: I'm sick of being sick, and tired of being tired. Also, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Today's Activities: home. Today's Most Annoying Symptoms: exhaustion, headache, nausea, explosive diarrhea, intestinal discomfort, asthma attack, feeling down.
Mood (10 is best): 3
Energy (10 is best): 2 (most of today), 3 (after sleeping all day)
Physical Discomfort (10 is worst): 6