Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy 4th Anniversary to Us

Today is Kenny's and my 4th Anniversary. We celebrated it a little early by going to Disneyland last month (see Disney on Wheels).

I don't think I'm going too far out on a limb by saying we've been through more than most couples our age. Since we started dating six years ago, Kenny has brought me to the Emergency Room twice (complications from surgery; anaphylaxis reaction to allergy shots), the hospital for a few out patient procedures (tonsillectomy, colonoscopy, MRI, etc.), and to too many other medical appointments to count. He even came with me to the CDC in April to give public testimony about CFIDS. I could go on and on about him, but I'd rather spend the evening with him (rather than write a long blog post)...

My husband is a constant source of love and support. I love him with all my heart!

No comments: