Friday, June 26, 2009

Things are Looking Up

I've been sicker than usual for about a week. Last night I went to bed around 8pm and didn't get up this morning until 8am. The best news is that I'm physically starting to feel loads better. Hooray!

I'm pretty sure I'm still running a low-grade fever, but everything else is feeling pretty good. My lymph nodes are barely bothering me at all. Yeah!

This is all excellent timing because my mom will be coming over to our place for a weekend visit. She lives in another state, and hasn't been to visit for at least a couple of years (we usually fly out to see my parents at their place).

I've been looking forward to my mom's visit ever since she made plans to come. It's even given me a great excuse to purchase a few things for our home that I've been putting off for some time. :)

I have to get back to work now, but I'll write again later.

1 comment:

Bleach Brown said...

Great blog miss. Keep it up